We gather, analyze, and process data in ways others can't. We help individuals take financial control and access financial services, businesses make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders lend more responsibly, and organizations prevent identity fraud and crime.
We're investing in new technologies, talented people, and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
What we need: Our Call Center is expanding and we are looking for a dynamic Operations Customer Care Manager to lead our talented Allen group.
About the Team: We have a deep commitment in Experian to deliver consistent, predictable, and memorable service in every way - be that internal or external client. We live by the following behaviors at all times: Courteous; Attentive; Resourceful; Empathetic; and Efficient.
About the position:
The Ops CCM maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring staff performance, identifying and resolving challenges; preparing and completing action plans and process improvements. The Ops CCM can clearly articulate trends and potential areas for improvement. Additionally, this role collaborates with other call center functional areas and lines of business.
- Plans, staffs, reviews and organizes subordinate supervisor or staff assignments for a department or major group within a department. Provides leadership, coaching, guidance, training and staff development. Responsible for staff salary planning and performance management process.
- Manages departmental and operational goals and objectives through subordinate supervisors and staff. May participate with senior management in the development of the department as well as operational goals and objectives.
- Remains aware of the internal company environment, competitive environment, and market trends and developments within the functional area. Applies knowledge and provides input to senior management to develop policies and procedures that affect departmental operations and may impact other functional areas. Prepares strategic project plans and develops supporting systems.
- May serve as the primary contact between internal departments and clients. Could provide technical assistance, product knowledge, pricing strategies, legal requirements, and program analysis.
- Represents functional area at client meetings. Prepares and delivers presentations to clients and senior management.
- May identify and communicate new markets, products, and services to appropriate parties. Acquire resources to support current and future workload, understand client objectives and develop creative solutions.
- Initiate policies and procedures to improve business practices.
- Interact with internal and external clients as necessary for a thorough project understanding and successful project completion.
- Prepares analyses and presents monthly operational reports that include expense, operational and individual performance results.
- Maintain, publish, and communicate comprehensive project plans and schedules.
- Collaborates with other internal departments to generate revenue opportunities, negotiate problem resolution, and improve on efficiencies and increase customer satisfaction and retention.
- Resolves consumer disputes and responds to escalated issues.
COVID-19 is creating unprecedented circumstances. We're monitoring the situation closely and the safety of our employees remain our top priority. The hiring process, training and employment will be handled remotely. This means if offered the position, you will begin working from home. However, please keep in mind that this position will likely transition back to our office located on 601 Experian Parkway, in Allen, TX once it has been deemed safe to return from the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Strong PC skills.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong knowledge of the industry and legal constraints.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations.
- BA/BS preferred
- 3-5 years supervisory experience
- Call center management experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Excel