Perform periodic and ad-hoc operations data analysis to measure performance and conduct root cause analysis. Compile, analyze and provide reporting that identifies and defines actionable information or recommends possible solutions for corrective actions. Collaborate with Provider File Reporting Data Quality Manager and Tower Leaders in identifying and recommending operational performance metrics; map metrics against targets and the company’s operational plans and tactical/strategic goals to ensure alignment and focus. Serve as a liaison with peers in other departments to ensure data integrity.
- Conduct operational data analyses to identify root causes; develop actionable information (recommendations, conclusions and possible solutions); produce reports to evaluate operational efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Prepare dashboards and other management reports, soliciting information from staff throughout the company; serve as liaison to staff for their submissions; ensure quality control; provide oversight to staff when necessary.
- Identify and collect internal historical data; research and collect external benchmark data; devise more efficient and accurate approaches to vet and prepare metric reports; use sound reasoning and judgment for identifying and applying appropriate analytical approach.
- Recommend and implement accuracy, efficiency and productivity enhancements.
- Manage multiple, simultaneous team-based projects along with other individually assigned projects.
- Provide support in developing & expanding the scope of the company’s corporate dashboards and other management reports for distribution to middle and upper management; organize and maintain report methodology documentation.
- Continuously develop more efficient ways to produce reports, including conceptualizing approaches and advancing skills of staff.
- Prepare Operations data related to Medicare Stars; provide reporting, analysis, and other forms of technical support to other areas as needed to assist the Operations Tower Leads in meeting their obligations.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders (including but not limited to Marketing and Communications, Product Management, Network and Medical Management, Compliance and Quality Management) as needed to support overall EmblemHealth quality and customer experience objectives.
- Use Executive Briefing Tool to proactively and clearly communicate, milestones and status, and when selling ideas and proposals. Contribute to strategic initiatives such as Medicare Stars and Speak Human from an Operations perspective as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Data Management, or related/equivalent required
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience including Data Analysis and reporting required
- SQL and SAS proficiency required
- MS Access proficiency preferred
- Previous project management experience preferred
- Experience working with large volumes of data required
- Business Intelligence Experience – Cognos or Tableau preferred
- Energy, drive and passion for End-to-End excellence and customer experience improvement required
- Excellent collaborative skills and the ability to influence management decisions required
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills that be applied across all types of business problems required
- Strong facilitation, oral and written communication and presentation skills required
- Solid coaching skills to continuously develop staff core data analysis competencies at vendors required
- Requisition ID: 200Z9