We are seeking a developed leader to support the business by communicating, tracking, training, and coaching all team members on achieving service and revenue goals as a team. Operations Director will oversee Team Members in the development of the business and in the continual pursuit of “Operational Excellence” while creating a positive work culture.
Operations Director is in constant contact with the Leadership Team as to what is happening in his/her scope of responsibility and is responsible for the overall flow of the restaurant. He/she is tasked with ensuring we are meeting and exceeding our high goals and standards.
Who We Are:
- One of the fastest-growing quick-service restaurants in the country
- Industry leader in Customer Service
- Family-owned company
Pay Type: $16 - $20 /hr
Position Type:Full-Time or Part-Time, Evening Hours
Our Shift Operations Manager benefits:
- Sundays Off
- Positive Work Environment
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunities for individual growth
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Access to scholarships at up to $2500 per year
- Experience as a leader
- Proven ability to lead in quick-paced environments as part of a team
- Basic computer competency
- Must be available to open or close
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicates employee performance and policy/procedure violations to the Leadership Team.
- Works with the Leadership Team to ensure appropriate daily and restaurant staffing levels.
- Must be an excellent coach, communicator and team builder.
- Achieve strategic, annual business results through focus and action on tactical monthly and quarterly objectives and tasks.
- Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all employees with respect while providing them with direction and feedback.
- Serves as subject matter expert to leadership for ongoing hospitality and service support.
- Responsible for inventory & facilities management.
- Complete understanding of each key position in both the front and back of the store.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position which includes, but is not limited to standing for up to 10 hours and lifting up to 50lbs.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Self-leader committed to personal growth
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to step outside of job role to assist in other roles
- Effective communicator
- Customer service-oriented
- Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant