Operations / Driver – Nutrien Ag Solutions (Mapleton, North Dakota)
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien™, the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven®Seed and Dyna-Gro®Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
Reporting directly to the Facility Manager, our Mapleton, ND location is looking for an Operations/Driver. This position will be working in our warehouse helping load and unload trucks, delivering product, and other duties as assigned.
What you will do:
- Load and unload warehouse trucks
- Pick up and deliver product as needed
- Keep abreast of the dangers and hazards of products and take proper precaution
- Able to perform all responsibilities safely and efficiently
- Complete and maintain records as required by the company and government regulations
- Other duties as assigned
What you will bring:
- High School diploma
- Forklift experience preferred but not required, will train
- Driving experience preferred
- Class B CDL with HAZMAT and Tanker endorsements
- DOT-minimum age requirement is 21 years
- Able to lift/carry up to 75lbs
- Must pass pre-employment drug and background screen
- Must meet DOT and company requirements
- Able to work additional hours to meet business demands
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.