The Credit and Collections team is seeking a high-energy, motivated individual who combines strong project management skills with business and technology acumen for the position of Operations Enablement Support. The primary function of this role will be supporting the staff within Credit & Collection with the delivery of projects and compliance requirements.
- Support the Operations Enablement Lead in managing tasks of complex projects to facilitate the successful delivery, as well as the metrics for reporting
- Support projects by provided user testing and QA checks
- Attend cross-functional team meetings and report to the Credit and Collections team
- Assume ownership of projects as assigned
- Responsible for SOX Compliance
- Monthly, quarterly, and bi-annual reviews
- Review data and resolve discrepancies
- Simplify projects and create process improvement
- Work in a collaborative manner in a matrix organization
- The global nature of the typical project team will require some flexibility in working hours in order to ensure sufficient interaction across time zones.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree required - computer science, business, or related field preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience, including the support of implementation programs of cross-functional projects in a technology or matrix organizational environment
- Experience leading cross-functional, remote and virtual project teams in a matrix organization
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities and proactively drive changes in project scope
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources: management, business and technical unit contacts
- Demonstration of critical thinking skills
- Excellent follow through, attention to detail and able to adhere to a set deadline
- Strong initiative and ability to self-manage
- Demonstrate good time management skills
- Ability to work with changing priorities and deadlines
- Good teamwork skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong negotiating, influencing, and conflict resolution skills
- Some travel may be required
- Locations: Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America