Operations and Maintenance fuel engineer Airport
Excellent Depending on experience
Our client based in Dublin Airport is a well-established multinational. We are looking for an Operations and Maintenance Engineering Specialist to join our growing Maintenance and Engineering team. Based in Dublin Airport and reporting to the Duty Maintenance Manager, you will have responsibility for providing technical expertise. They supports a number of maintenance and operational teams with comprehensive technical knowledge to minimise operational disruption, maintain standby aircraft fuel availability, achieve high reliability statistics, operational serviceability and oversight of upcoming fuel operations.
The Ideal candidate has Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions precisely is critical for fuel distribution operators. They should be in good physical shape and able to carry up to about 25kg. In addition, they should be able to stand and walk for long periods, be able to walk up numerous flights of stairs to gain access to the top of tanks and not afraid of heights. Industry operators also must be able to work in various types of weather conditions. Solid interpersonal skills for communicating with employees at all levels of an organization are important in the fuel general operator role. These individuals should be able to work well both in teams and independently. The role will involve;
· Perform the reception, storage and issuing of jet fuel, including quality controls and others required activities.
· Daily walk around through the fuel farm to assure the integrity of all equipment, security checks, and various other tasks.
· Assure that the Hand Over shift is performed adequately and that all relevant information required in the form is completed, informed to Operators starting shift and if there are equipment failures or abnormalities, these are well registered and actions required has been put in place before leaving the shift.
· Perform the planned quality testing and other reception, storage and issuing procedures.
· Storage tanks, filtration, hydrant low points and non-used pits draining.
· Hydrant Service daily draining and verifications, including a record of tasks performed.
· Carrying out the preventive and predictive scheduled maintenance work, and completes the required records.
· Housekeeping of the fuel farm and hydrant.
· Carrying out the preventive and predictive maintenance work, and all associated paperwork.
NUMBER OF YEARS PREFERRED EXPERIENCE
The candidates should have the following abilities and experience:
Full and clean driving license with C and CE license/Artic
ADR tanker and packaging is desirable
No problem attitude with relevant education and qualifications
CV’s to email@example.com