Job ID: 160755
Callanan Industries, Inc., a CRH Company, was founded in 1883 as an aggregate mining company. Over a century later, Callanan Industries, Inc. continues to be a leading supplier of paving materials and construction services, providing a complete range of high quality aggregates, asphalt paving, and ready mix concrete products to state, federal, municipal, commercial, and private customers with operations throughout New York State and Western Massachusetts. Callanan Industries, Inc. was purchased by CRH Americas in 1985.
Job Description Summary
We are looking for an Operations Management Intern for the Summer 2020. Our paid internship program provides a rich and rewarding hands on learning experience and the opportunity to make a contribution to our organization. Our interns work under close direction of an experienced supervisor/manager. Operations Management interns will work on special projects and learn how our quarries operate.
Locations: Albany, NY
- Qualified undergraduate student enrolled in one of the following degrees or related programs: Operations/Business Management, Engineering
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite and Database software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build partnerships and to work with others to meet shared objectives
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Ability to create new and better ways for the organization to be successful
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Regular and predictable attendance at assigned times is required
- Drug screen required before being employed by Callanan Industries, Inc.
- College student
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Group retirement 401(k) savings program
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Callanan Industries, Inc is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.