At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
- Operations Manager will be accountable for monitoring critical business operations andperformance indicatorsat an interval level in real-time.
- Operations Manager is responsible for the real-time monitoring of queues, ensuring the correctnumber of agents areavailable to answer forecasted volume of incoming calls across all queuesand intervals withinthe contact center environment.
- Provides project release direction and support including research, analysis, review,development, andimplementation and monitoring of new or revised systems.
- Manage WFM mailbox and update schedules to reflect accurate intraday projections. Communicate verbally,written, and in person with management team when appropriate actionneeds to be taken.
- Support intraday and short term schedule requests. Proactively analyze data and makerecommendations/decisionsbased on data regarding meeting scheduling and other offline requests. Perform otherduties and assignments as directed.
- Tracks and reports progress on key metrics specific to functional area
- Guide reduction of workforce during periods of low call volume by identifying overstaffed queuesand initiatingvoluntary time off program to ensure cost-effectiveness of call center supportstrategy
- Conducts regular audits of activities related to functional area and educates the team on qualityerrors (if applicable)
- Proven planning and time management skills with the ability to deal with multiple demands ontime and deal withambiguity.
- Understanding of Production Environment Metrics (such as Forecasting, AHT, Shrinkage,Service Levels, andFTE)
- NICE IEX Experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to eight years of operations-related experience
- Advanced knowledge of operation functions, systems, policies and procedures for the assigned area
- Broad understanding and practical application of applicable laws and regulations
- Strong organizational, managerial and project management skills
- Well-developed customer relations skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Thorough knowledge of banking operations and human resources