ABOUT INOGENInogen was founded in 2001 to improve quality of life and increase freedom and independence for oxygen therapy users. Inogen is innovation in oxygen therapy. The Inogen mission is to improve freedom and independence for oxygen therapy patients through innovative products and services. Inogen is a manufacturer and Accredited Homecare Provider.
Inogen is focused on quality care, continuous improvement, and outstanding customer satisfaction. We are a stable, USA based company dedicated to providing an exciting and rewarding career to our employees. We completed a successful Initial Public Offering on the NASDAQ in 2014 and have demonstrated substantial growth over the last five years. Our work environment is casual yet high performing, and we are looking for seriously talented, motivated, and fast-paced professionals to join our team.
The Operations Manager manages the operations of all production areas to ensure that safety, quality, volume, and cost metrics are achieved. Plans and establishes work schedules, staffing requirements, and production sequences to maximize productivity. Provides production process analysis and makes recommendations on solutions to process improvements. Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Manage production facility and a team of supervisors in order to achieve production goals.
- Estimate costs and prepare budget.
- Propose, plan and execute cost reduction and productivity improvement projects.
- Implement standard operating procedures and verify adherence.
- Schedule work flow to maximize throughput reduce expenses and increase productivity.
- Monitor quality standards.
- Develop and mentor personnel in order to achieve performance goals.
- Establish workflow policies and create training plans to cross train on critical skills.
- Root Cause analysis after quality issues are identified.
- Operate within and verify adherence to FDA and ISO 13485 standards.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Assist with any other duties as assigned.
Do you possess these abilities?
- Thorough knowledge of ISO, OSHA, and FDA standards.
- Lean/Six Sigma experience.
- Superior analytical abilities.
- Excellent management skills, both of individuals as well as projects.
- Must have strong work ethic.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Effective conflict resolution.
- Analytical & problem-solving skills & ability to multi task.
- Solutions-oriented problem solver.
- Excellent planning, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively interface with different departments within the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Systems Engineering, or related technical discipline, required.
- MBA or advanced degree in management or professional certification in manufacturing disciplines, preferred.
- 7 years' experience in operations for a medical device manufacturing company, required.
- 2 years management experience, with a minimum of five direct reports in a manufacturing environment, required.
- Six Sigma black belt, required.
- Intermediate knowledge/proficiency in Microsoft Office, Oracle, Ultriva, required.
- A combination of training, education and experience that is equivalent to the qualifications listed above and that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
WHY INOGENInogen is a dynamic company that is not only focused on quality care of patients, but is also committed to being a top employer. Each of Inogen' s offices have a casual culture that supports employees being responsible and developing professionals.
We offer competitive salaries and a robust benefit package:
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan 401 (K) plan available for all employees Health, dental, vision insurance Flexible spending accounts and wellness discount program Life Insurance Long Term Disability Robust paid time off and 8 paid holidays Employee Assistance Program
See the Inogen Team in action:
Inogen Where we go to work hard to positively impact people's lives
Inogen is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm; http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. The pay transparency policy is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf.
Inogen is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (972) 616-5668 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.