Who we are
Kaya Logistics Inc is an Amazon Delivery Service Partner looking for enthusiastic and committed team members. Our mission is to get every Amazon order to the customerâ€™s door on-time and to be CUSTOMER OBSESSED while doing it.
Pay, benefits and more
We offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision).
What youâ€™ll do on a typical day
- Communicate with team members and vendors to ensure customer commitments are met.
- Coordinate the loading/unloading of packages
- Demonstrate an understanding of Kaya Logistics Inc. policies and procedures for achieving performance benchmarks and KPIâ€™s.
- Provide guidance to supervisors with respect to personnel, quality and safety.
- Hire, train, develop, coach staff effectively
- Manage equipment and coordinate all maintenance needs with the maintenance team.
- Ensure all records are maintained appropriately and that all reports are completed in a timely manner.
- Adhere to and enforce all safe work practices, ensuring the warehouse is compliant with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and other pertinent standards/regulations
What you need to succeed
At a minimum, youâ€™ll need to be:
- A self-starter with an eye for detail
- 4 years of relevant work experience
- Prior Amazon DSP experience strongly recommended
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), handheld mobile devices, and computerized scanner equipment
- Experience coaching team members and having uncomfortable conversations.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including weekends
Itâ€™d be great if you also have
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics or a related field
- 4 years of managerial/supervisory experience
- Bilingual skills
- Lean, Six Sigma and Continuous Process Improvement knowledge and experience
- Experience in warehousing or Third-Party Logistics (3PL)
- Ability to maintain a safe work environment by monitoring and enforcing safety procedures across all departments
- Strong problem-solving techniques and statistical analysis skills
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
- Stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time
- Reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Powered by JazzHR