Are you passionate about Management? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Ehrlich is proud to be a member of the Rentokil Steritech family of companies in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What do our Operations Managers do?
Operations Managers are responsible for training, leading and developing a team of service technicians. They help achieve sales and revenue goals, client loyalty and retention, as well as ensure the team is providing exceptional service to our clients. Additional management duties include monitoring and adjusting scheduled appointments for efficiencies, field routing, client QC audits, and account management.
- Manage daily operations of pest control technicians with the goal of providing superior customer service to our clients
- Offer direction to staff in all aspects of operations, service and client care
- Responsible for managing basic financial performance of the operations, including revenue growth and expense control
- Daily travel throughout territory visiting with clients, assisting pest technicians, and partnering closely with the sales team on business development
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings and weekend work when needed
- Submit weekly, monthly and yearly reports, as required
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Competitive base pay plus quarterly bonuses
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Company vehicle, technology package and uniforms provided
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred but not required)
- 3-5 years in a management role with emphasis in customer service
- Success in training, mentoring and coaching service professionals
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in a route-oriented, service environment a plus
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and pass motor vehicle record search
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Additional InformationWe are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Link to Federal employment poster:http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provisionhttps://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf