Oversees and coordinates activities to manufacture new and existing products including procurement of raw materials to the conversion to finished products including packaging and shipment to customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages all Operations teams: Purchasing, Logistics, Manufacturing, Quality Control and Site Management. All teams' managers' report to the Operations Manager.
- Supervises projects aimed at expanding the manufacturing capacity, streamlining the supply chain and pursuing Operational Excellence.
- Promotes and leads activities aimed at improving quality and reducing costs.
- Reports to the BU Chief Operating Officer and to the General Manager / Managing Director of the legal entity
Education and/or Experience
- Master Degree in Engineering.
- Working experience in similar roles for at least 5 years.
- Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing knowledge are a plus, as well as direct experience in Operational Excellence programs.
- Change management skills, focused on results.
- Strong leadership.