- Manage day-to-day operations of the warehouse including shipping and receiving, facilities, inventory and other duties as assigned.
- Support the Division Manager (DM) sales, administrators, customers, suppliers, and manufacturers in a timely manner, providing a high level of service and response.
- Cultivate a culture supportive of Blake's core values of Teamwork, Integrity, Excellence, and Innovation
- Responsible for order scheduling, inventory management, coordination, execution, and billing and collections
- Ability to streamline process, improve efficiency, and reduce operational waste while improving customer experience and overall profitability
- Experience in one or more of the following industries: groundwater, plumbing, hydronic heating, thermal systems, water treatment, sump/ sewage preferred but not required
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining customer relationships in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively operate a computer and ERP system
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and remain effective in a dynamic environment
- Sitting for extended periods
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs
This opportunity offers a competitive salary (commensurate with experience) 401k, generous health benefits, company paid life/ AD&D, company paid training with future advancement opportunities.
The Blake Group is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate by race, color, gender, sexual orientation/ gender identity, religion, ethic or national origin, sex, age, disability status, or status as a covered veteran. The Blake Group is a proud drug-free workplace.