Company: Kaweah Container, Inc.
Position: Operations Manager
Job Profile and Description
A manufacturing Operations Manager is responsible for the overall daily operations of a manufacturing/warehousing facilities. This person is responsible for overseeing all maintenance, manufacturing, shipping/receiving responsibilities. This position will also be responsible for operation, maintenance, troubleshooting as well as other functions related to the overall production process.
Job location: Cleburne, TX
Job Type: Full-time salary employment.
Reports to: President
Salary: Standard operationsmanager salary. DOE
Duties and Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of thefacility.
- Maintain a safe,clean and orderly manufacturing environment.
- Operate equipment.
- Maintains equipment, troubleshoots equipment problems, performs prescribed preventative maintenance on equipment as required and identify repairs if needed.
- Coordinate and expedite to meet the production schedule.
- Responsible for the outgoing quality, safety and production of all finished product, compliance with all applicable specifications, standard operating procedures, and safety standards.
- Ensures the effective use of material,equipment and personnel in receiving, producing, and shipping quality products.
- Properly document and prepare product and information for timely shipment to customers consistent with company standard procedures and work instructions.
- Ensuring on-time delivery and quality of products
Skills and Specifications
- Leadership skills are an important pre-requisite for a manufacturing operations manager.
- Good analyzing skills.
- The Operations Manager must be a problem-solver and be able to grasp the problem at hand and take quick steps to resolve it.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proficient with email, excel spreadsheets, and basic computer software.
- Communicate efficiently and fluently in both written and oral form.
- Directly supervisesstaff.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Assist with interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Responsible for all timecard review
Education and Qualification
- Valid driver’s license.
- Forklift experience
- Previous maintenance and production experience
- 2 years supervisor experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) at a minimum