Tack Mobile is a twenty-something person tech company with a friendly and supportive culture. We design and develop custom software, and are searching for a skilled operations manager to join our team.
This role will be the glue that helps bind our team together– a good fit for someone who is looking for a talented, friendly team to invest in and help shape culture for the long term. As a small team, this role will wear many hats. Most important among these are financial: bookkeeping, payroll, and invoicing. You'll also have the opportunity to help shape our HR policies, advertising, recruiting, and company strategy.
This is a great role for someone looking to take ownership in a role and help guide and improve how our company runs.
- Bookkeeping (Xero)
- Payroll (Gusto)
- Accounts payable and receivable, including client invoicing
- Assist and collaborate with company President
- We're proud of our culture, you'll help shape and maintain it!
- Be a creative problem solver and able to run with general goals to "git r done"
- Managing physical office space, coordinating with contractors, and maintaining a fun & professional work environment
- Vendor management
- Helping to plan retreats and travel
- Assist with implementation of HR policies
- Suggest improvements in all areas of operations
- Detail oriented
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Computer proficient (familiarity with Macs a plus)
- Reliable transportation
- Strong organization skills
- Flexible work hours
- Dog-friendly office space
- Fully stocked break room and kitchen
- Conveniently located near Evans light rail station and many restaurants and breweries
- Competitive salary and benefits
Tack Mobile is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.