Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services
Our seasoned professionals deliver services based on Milestone’s best practices and service delivery framework. By leveraging our vast knowledge base to execute initiatives, we deliver both short-term and long-term value to our clients and apply continuous service improvement to deliver transformational benefits to IT. With Intelligent Automation, Milestone helps businesses further accelerate their IT transformation. The result is a sharper focus on business objectives and a dramatic improvement in employee productivity. Through our key technology partnerships and our people-first approach, Milestone continues to deliver industry-leading innovation to our clients. With more than 2,000 employees serving over 200 companies worldwide, we are following our mission of revolutionizing the way IT is deployed around the globe.
Milestone’s Data Center Operations Teams are held to a high standard in technical knowledge, process improvement, customer service and efficiency. The Operations Manager (OM) role is crucial in ensuring that our client and employee’s expectations are exceeded thus resulting in a world class experience. Milestone is looking for a passionate, self-motivated Manager who brings a wealth of technical expertise and people management experience. Milestone is a Managed Service Provider that uses a holistic approach to bridge the gap between technology and people. At Milestone, we go above and beyond the typical scope of day-to-day, break-fix issues to supply proactive and comprehensive IT services. We make it our mission not only to resolve your IT problems, but study and improve the overall workflow and functionality of your business.
How You Make an Impact:
- Accountability of tactical operations aligned to SOW and customer business objectives
- Accountability for engagement resources (performance, career path, leveling and training)
- Process development for delivering services to scope specifications with mechanisms for continuous improvement
- Management responsibility for Team Leads
- Conduct weekly service reviews, team meetings and partnering with Service Delivery Executive on QBR presentations
- Participate in QBR presentation
- Weekly engagement with service owners
- Change management process and over site
- Partnering with Service Owners on additions and changes to service scope
- Ensuring service is meeting defined KPI/SLAs
- Partnering with recruiting on open reqs and ensuring open positions are filled in a timely manner
- Technical Interviewing Support – Ensure technical resources are trained for appropriate questioning
- Partner with recruiters on job requisition specifications, candidate qualification specifications
- On-boarding and boot camp program design and execution
- Career path, training and employee development
- Regular one on ones with team members
- Annual performance review of team members
- Partner with HR on personnel issues
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- HS Diploma or GED
- 4+ years Leadership Experience within an IT environment
- Leadership and core business/interpersonal skills
- Successful project management experience
- Ability to establish relationships with Business Teams
- Familiarity with common metrics used in the IT industry
- Ability to develop a strategic perspective of the service based on multiple levels of detailed operations information
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and organizational skills
- Experience leading programs within an IT Operations environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, IT or related field of study
- Experience working in a data center
As a full-time employee of Milestone Technologies, you will be eligible to receive medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, PTO, 401K and many other perks. Join our team today!
*Job description is subject to change.
Milestone Technologies provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, or local ordinance. Milestone also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and employees.