Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers’ operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace and passion, enabling our customers to power ahead safely.
- Render to clients an accurate, rapid, and efficient Inspection service which is of indisputable integrity.
- Ensure that adequate equipment and personnel are available for all jobs.
- Evaluate Operations employee performance, maintain discipline, and recommend hiring and dismissal.
- Follow up rapidly, any legitimate complaints/concerns of Operations personnel
- Conduct safety meetings to keep personnel informed of occurrences and decisions relating to safety, and to evaluate continually the safety of Operations working conditions and arrange for necessary corrections
- Seek and acquire new business.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years + petroleum inspection experience
- Proficient use of Microsoft Applications
- Self-Starter with Excellent Communication, Organizational, Interpersonal, and Time
- Sales /Marketing Skills
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.