"The Movers Who Care" at TWO MEN AND A TRUCK have an immediate opening for an Operations Manager with strong organization, communication andleadership skills.The operations manager's overall responsibility is to help deliver, wherever needed, the highest customer service to increase sales, profitability and the success of the franchise through: maximizing truck utilization; hiring and training great movers and drivers; DOT compliance; managing the fleet maintenance; and consistently exceeding customer expectations. The operations manager should have strong knowledge of functional support areas, including our core business, moving or transportation, driving, training, and best customer service practices.
- Understand and execute the TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® mission statement and core values.
- dentify opportunities for continual improvement of employees and key areas of the business by investigating damages and employee accountability, utilizing proper HR practices, and enforcing risk management processes.
- Maximize truck utilization to improve profitability and maximize customer retention.
- Ensures franchise compliance with all DOT regulations and FMCSA guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned by general manager
- 2+ years of sales success; proficient with both over-the-phone and in-person sales
- A college degree or completion of some college courseworkis preferred. A high school diploma is required.
- Must be21 years of age.
- Must be able to be insured under the franchise auto insurance plan and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years ofexperience in one of the following industries;moving,transportation, storage, distribution.
- Understanding of and commitment to customer service and the TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® core values.
- Demonstrated ability to lead by example to motivate, develop, train and direct people.
- Language Skills: ability to effectively present information in small group situations to co-workers and customers
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision making ability.
- Must be proficient with the following Microsoft applications