ESSENTIAL SERVICE PROVIDER / HIRING NOW!
Are you an inspirational leader who knows how to motivate your team while engaging and inspiring them?
Do you enjoy driving change, setting goals and have your earnings tied to your results?
Are you a proactive, take-charge person who enjoys influencing others and winning?
If freedom, independence and influence are key factors to your best work life, then this may be the leadership position for you. Apply today to learn more.
What You’ll Be Doing…
As an Operations Manager with Orkin, you will assume leadership of an operation in a high performance culture of revenue growth, profitability and customer satisfaction, exceeding sales goals and controlling your financial opportunity. Our Managers earn top wages, recognition, and opportunities for annual awards trips!
- Lead all aspects of the Minneapolis branch upon completion of training.
- Provide leadership and strategic focus through motivation and holding sales and service teams accountable for daily activities and achieving results.
- Provide inspirational leadership in delivering customer retention results, through development of a motivated team dedicated to Customer Service and Retention.
- Mentor and develop team members through field evaluations, and coaching and training opportunities.
- Use your organizational leadership expertise to manage Profit and Loss statements and strategically invest in growth with balancing expense margins.
- Identify operational deficiencies and implement plans for improvement.
- Exercise your high level of recognizing and developing talent, when recruiting, selecting and training, all sales, service and customer service staff.
- Competitive base pay plus commission
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Quality, comprehensive paid training program
- Market leading software including a company provided iPhone and iPad
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity, & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
You’ll need to have…
- Bachelor Degree
- Focus on winning and driven to be the best
- Persistence in conquering objectives
- 3+ years leadership experience in sales or operations
- P&L experience
- Valid Driver’s License
Even better if you have…
- Experience in a route based service environment
Orkin is committed to helping team members achieve their personal and professional goals. We believe hiring a diverse and intelligent workforce is essential to success. Orkin offers individuals the chance to stand out from the crowd and do something different, while allowing team members to have a level of authority that most other companies cannot offer.
- As the industry leader, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work and play.
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
But enough about us. We want to learn more about you.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
We require the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet the job requirements and perform job duties with or without accommodations.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)See job description