This independent, hands-on manager will be responsible for the overall business performance and staff productivity within an operation. Specifically, responsibilities of this position include:
- Responsible for overseeing all operations within the branch.
- Supervises and motivates teams of employees.
- Manage reports, statistical analysis, and daily P&L reporting.
- Ensure that quality standards are consistently met.
- Communicates with various levels of management and customers to ensure that customer expectations are met and issues are resolved, including turnaround time.
- Provide input of ideas for continual process improvements as well as implementation of new processes.
- P&L responsibilities as well as participation in the daily P&L call.
- Responsible for on-time delivery performance and 100% on-time mentality throughout the organization.
- Support and ensure compliance with CTDI safety programs and initiatives as well as all applicable OSHA and state workplace safety laws.
- Ensure compliance with all building security requirements set forth by CTDI and its customers
- Proven operations experience within a high volume and fast-paced environment.
- Proven team building and interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate others.
- Background in high volume distribution preferred.
- Experience managing at least 50 direct reports., including temporary agency staff.
- Excellent leadership ability.
- Proactive problem solving ability.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and other spreadsheet applications.
- Technical background is a plus.
- B.S. Degree in Operations or related field is preferred.
- 5+ years of management experience (preferably in a production or service environment) including experience working with P&L/budgets.