ITS ConGlobal is the industry-leading provider of intermodal rail terminal services, auto loading and unloading and container depot services. We take pride in consistently delivering superior and reliable service, a broad scope of services and an exemplary safety record. We’re currently seeking Operations Managers to join our team.
Operations Managers lead the day to day operations of the terminal staff while focusing on safety, performance & productivity.
- Safety compliant according to company policies
- Interacts and Coordinates with facility Customers to ensure daily equipment needs are met
- Setting and achieving operational goals
- Manages and maintains workflow in operations
- Identifies situations that require problem solving to achieve efficient flow within the terminal
- Promotes positive health & safety culture and enforces all ITS rules, regulations and policies
- Performs safety audits & observations
- Approaches safety violations with care and provides on the spot coaching
- Ensures interactions with terminal staff increase engagement and retention
- Other duties as assigned (administrative & non-administrative)
This is an exciting time at ITS and we’re seeking individuals to join our growing team! We offer full time employees the following; competitive compensation, benefits, 401K & vacation.
- 3 to 5 years of intermodal and transportation supervisory experience is preferred
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Exceptional organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills are mandatory
- Proficient in Outlook and MS Office suite of products
- Strong Work Ethic
- Open availability
- Willingness to work in varying weather conditions
All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, color, religion, protected veteran status or national origin