A successful manager will demonstrate the following competencies required to achieve the desired “outcomes” from their contributions to the mission statement:
1. Honesty and integrity in all things.
2. The ability to attract and develop a quality staff of “A” players.
3. Strong work ethic.
4. Willingness to listen.
5. Professional presentation and verbal skill set.
6. Ability to organize and inspire a team towards a common goal.
7. Aptitude for food and restaurant execution.
8. Positive impact on restaurant finances.