This is a permanent, full-time position offering a great salary, a benefits package, and a fun and friendly work environment!
- Manage all Superintendents and Project Managers and oversee daily tasks performed by each team.
- Ensure safety requirements are being met, identify deviations from safety codes and re-enforce codes.
- Coordinate meetings with General Superintendents, Superintendents, and Project Managers to discuss project costs, labor, and more to report any discrepancies.
- Provide improvements to workflow, make sure processes are conducted correctly, and permit changes to pricings (notify customers if changes do occur).
- At least 8 years of experience in the commercial construction (HVAC and Plumbing) field, working on large projects over $20 Million.
- At least 5 years of experience as an Operations Manager or currently have a Tennessee plumbing license.
- 6 months of safety training.