NurseDash, a leading technology company focusing on solutions for the health care workforce, is looking for an Operations Manager to manage our Houston market. We are looking for a team member who is passionate about solving a critical social problem by introducing our solutions to health care professionals and facilities. As a rapidly growing startup we work across multiple verticals including hospitals, surgical centers, assisted living, skilled nursing, and long term care to help create more opportunities for our clinician partners. We are looking for a new Operations Manager to help us with planning, directing, and coordinating our company’s growth in the Houston market. If you are looking for an opportunity to make an impact in a rapidly growing company, this is it.
Operations Manager responsibilities are:
- Monitoring the overall health of your assigned market
- Working with key customers to ensure continued success on our platform
- Helping to recruit and onboarding new nurses and caregivers to the platform
- Building relationships with key strategic partners to drive market growth and awareness
- Being the primary point of contact for all things NurseDash for your market
- Working with the sales and onboarding teams to grow the marketplace.
Market Account Manager requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to self-prioritize and drive results
- Strong data analysis abilities in excel or google sheets
- Ability to both generate and present client-facing reports
- Experience in managing a market or service line segment for a company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and work out solutions in real-time.
- Strong desire to win and dedication to doing whatever it takes to ensure our customers have a great experience.
Compensation will be set based on experience and but will include both base and incentive-based compensation. The range is $42,000 to $65,000.