At HHS (formerly Hospital Housekeeping Systems), we are committed to providing our hospital partners with the highest quality service and hospitality in the industry. We have grown from our start as an environmental services (EVS), or housekeeping, provider serving one hospital partner in Texas, in 1975, to a company serving more than 400 partners and employing 13,000 team members nationwide.
Our approach to environmental services management is patient focused and performance driven. We have grown primarily by reference, and we are proud of where this steady growth has lead us. Today, we provide best-in-class housekeeping, culinary, patient flow, linen utilization management, facilities management and clinical engineering services to a wide range of hospitals and healthcare providers.
Over the past 40+ years, we have meticulously engineered our programs and policies to ensure exceptional quality results and maximum operational efficiency, and we pride ourselves on the ability to tailor our systems to meet the unique needs and challenges of each individual partner we serve.
HHS has achieved success by hiring world-class individuals. We are looking for professionals with exceptional customer service skills to manage day-to-day operations in our partner hospitals across the United States. HHS is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Linen Services Manager
• Take a hospitality-focused approach to everything they do
• Have a positive and proactive attitude
• Be engaged with hospital leaders and behave as a member of their team
• Strive to motivate and encourage team members each and every day
• Strive to embody our company-wide commitment to service excellence
• Identify potential problems and address them head on
• Lead by example; we do “above and beyond” every single day
The position provides customer services including consulting, education, support and assistance. Leads, conducts and facilitates best linen practices, process improvement, linen utilization, and cost reduction efforts using project management tools.
HHS is seeking qualified candidates for Linen Utilization Manager
- Tracks accurately and timely the usage of linen items in all areas of the hospital.
- Analyzes linen products for possible cost-savings alternatives for lowering costs.
- Recommends and implements strategic plans to reduce linen costs.
- Trains, monitors, supports and assists each facility with a Linen Data Management Program.
- Directs facilities’ staff on par level adjustments and trains nursing staff on acceptable par level use.
- Collaborates, consults, plans and educates linen users by designing and conducting Linen Education and training as needed.
- Documents linen cost reductions on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis by using project management tools.
- Implements a strong Reject Linen Program. Documents reject linen and works to resolve any linen quality issues identified through this program.
- Monitors and works to resolve any quantity, processing or distribution issues.
- Develops the reputation of being the “Expert” on linen distribution and utilization within the facilities.
- Creates and chairs a Linen Committee by getting support from the Administration and Nursing staff.
- Complies with and executes HHS’s utilization training program.
- Associate’s degree required in business, healthcare administration, materials management or a healthcare related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Some experience in a hospital environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft software. In particular Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations
- Strong teamwork skills- ready and willing to work closely with team members
- Great people skills, communications skills & great client relations and customer service skills.
- Able to work a flexible schedule that may include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Relocation required, 9-18 months for opportunity to advance
Benefits and Compensation
Our company is a great place to work; we offer paid vacations, paid sick days, full benefits, exceptional compensation packages, and the opportunity for advancement. Increasing compensation and advancing your career will only be limited by your performance. All compensation packages are negotiable. Regardless of your starting point with HHS, our history has proven that most salaried team members can double their base compensation within 5 years of their start date.
We give you the tools you need to grow, and YOU control your destiny!
Click APPLY and come join OUR TEAM!
HHS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.