Expedia Group is currently looking for motivated individuals, with a bias to action, and who have an obsession for customer satisfaction to join our Market Operations Contact Center team.
The Market Operations Team provides information, support, and training to valued property partners and internal Expedia teams. With teams in more than 35 locations around the world, we are passionate about fast and effective operations with our primary goal of providing resolution the first time, every time. We value learning and development and invest heavily in our groups to provide an extraordinary environment for growth and the ability to pursue your career dreams.
In this position, you will serve your team through open communication, setting clear goals and paths, and enabling collaboration with other teams to innovate standards and maintain high-quality content for both our newly acquired properties and our existing customer’s needs. You will partner with Market Management and Expedia Group internal teams to lead the team to provide inbound and outbound support to our hotel and property partners. By putting yourself in the shoes of the partner, you will help them attract travellers.
Primary customers are Lodging Partners, Market Management and Internal teams. By putting yourself in the shoes of the partner, you will help them attract travellers
What you'll do
• Motivational leadership of frontline leaders in a high-volume atmosphere with strong partnership in delivering the right solution and a great experience for each unique partner/stakeholder.
• Ongoing training and career development for frontline leaders.
• Supervise, Track, and ensure Service Level is achieved for inbound/outbound Telephony, Chat, Cases, and Structured intake.
• Monitor progress towards all performance metrics and ensure achievement (Including but not limited to) – Utilization, Occupancy, Partner Resolution, Associate Satisfaction Index, Efficiency targets like THT and AHT. Etc;
• Accurate reporting and tracking of operational performance; developing action plans, preparing and hosting a Weekly Business Review for leadership and Stakeholders.
• Partner with Market Management teams to ensure Operational support
• Work with support teams on Continuous improvement of processes and workflow analysis. Identify drivers and solve systemic issues negatively impacting partner and customer experience.
• Leadership by example – excellent service and partner support focus.
• Developing communication plans to ensure key partners are kept apprised of status and issues.
• Lead team in existing processes and urge out of the box thinking in order to drive improvement to all processes and procedures from the front line
Who you are
• Proficiency in English a must. Fluency in Spanish, Portuguese, or French a great to have.
• University Degree; or equivalent
• Proven successful record of managing operations or call center teams
• 3-5 years’ experience in leading successful operational teams. Big plus for previous experience in leading frontline leaders.
• Experience in process development and improvement
• Excellent communication and social skills
• Strong analytical skills including trending, forecasting, financial and performance management
• Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
• Positive and solution-oriented attitude
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.