Will assume ownership for all contracted services for a high-profile Fortune 500 Company and will be expected to deliver an exceptional customer experience. This position will be responsible to lead people, processes and programs to drive operational excellence in a complex work environment up to or over 1 million square feet in size. The Site Manager may be required to work outside of normal business hours. We are looking for someone who adapts quickly to change and is able to provide win-win solutions for both the client and ABM. A critical thinker who uses good judgement to solve problems and one who can effectively communicate with the client and their team. Bilingual is preferred (English/Spanish).
- Establishes and maintains exceptional client relationships and rapport.
- Responsible for financial budget, labor planning and cost controls.
- Cultivates a strong safety culture to provide a safe work environment.
- Effectively leads and provides direct supervision to the onsite team across multiple shifts.
- Plans, organizes, and communicates daily operational priorities and client requests.
- Sets employee expectations, provides training and feedback, and routinely inspects the facility.
- Collaborates and coordinates with shift leads to ensure execution of services.
- Manages supply, chemical and equipment usage which includes proper training.
- Uses data to proactively seek out operational improvements to optimize the operation.
- Gathers and maintains required administrative tasks for daily, weekly or monthly reporting.
- Drives performance management in the areas of, but not limited to (hiring, expectation setting, performance reviews, terminations, and uses disciplinary action when necessary).
- Looks for opportunities to increase revenue by providing additional or periodic services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree or High School diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of five years of operational experience managing hourly and supervisory personnel.
- Should have a minimum of three years of supervisory experience in a service/customer oriented environment.
- Should have experience in cost estimating/pricing work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office