Under the direction of the school headmaster, the office manager will work with the school secretary and other office personnel to promote a professional office environment and support the planning and implementation of school initiatives and operations. The main focus of an Office Manager is to ensure efficient operation of the campus administrative office and provide a service to all campus staff.
- An associate degree from college or higher (preferred)
- 2+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant or experience in another supervisory capacity.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs):
- Understanding and appreciation of classical education.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate good judgment and diplomacy.
- Excellent computer skills using MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint) and Outlook.
- Ability to type 40+ wpm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist campus administration, and serving as the primary point of contact in administration absence
- Coordinate with office staff to ensure daily responsibilities and deadlines are met.
- Communicate with parents in person, via e-mail, and by phone.
- Prepare campus communications, correspondence, forms, reports, and orders
- Serve as a liaison between school administrators and various school volunteers (PTO, WATCH D.O.G.S., etc.).
- Facilitate report card production and distribution;
- Facilitate campus incentive program and award assemblies.
- Lunchroom supervision.
- Assist school administration with student discipline
- Compile, maintain, and file all reports, records, and other documents as required. Maintain student records according to established procedures.
- Assist with planning, preparation, and setup of meetings and campus activates
- Maintain and follow campus and district safety protocols and emergency procedures.
- Manage relationships with vendors
- Work closely with Campus Director to set and/or implement policies, procedures, and systems
- Communicate with Campus Director on issues, and to ensure all processes remain compliant
- Maintain campus calendars of events.
- Schedule parent tours and parent information meetings.
- Coordinate screenings and photography sessions.
- Perform special projects, during and after normal business hours, and other duties as assigned.
All equipment required to perform duties and tasks were previously described.
Physical / Environmental Factors:
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Responsive Education Solutions considers applicants for all positions without regards to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, marital status, veteran or military status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. ResponsiveEd is an Equal Opportunity Employer.