ELEVATE YOUR CAREER as an Operations Manager at Elevate Fitness:
Elevate Fitness Operations Managers are motivators, leaders, managers, and inspirations. Elevate Fitness Operations Managers wake up every morning excited to be a part of our members’ fitness and wellness experience. Elevate Fitness Operations Managers are outstanding customer service superstars with a strong ability to be their best every single day. At Elevate, the Operations Manager is responsible for opening the facility at 4:15 am (and getting lots of compliments for how “chipper” you are at that hour!) and handling a number of responsibilities that allow us to keep the club running smoothly while providing an unparalleled experience to our members, guests, and fellow team members.
PERKS of "Elevated Employment":
- Hourly salary exceeds industry averages
- Full Fitness Center Membership
- Paid vacations after your first year of employment
- 401K Program
- Ensure the club is opened promptly each day according to club and company standards.
- Provide OUTSTANDING and REMARKABLE customer service 100% of the time.
- Manages supply and retail inventories and works closely with the management team to place orders and increase retail-based revenue.
- Advises members on methods of solving needs or problems and recommends specific solutions.
- Works with multiple departments and team members to create work schedules to ensure proper manpower for Elevate to meet and exceed its goals.
- Works with the management team and sales department to coordinate customer service calls to bring delinquent accounts up-to-date.
- Educate and assist members with exercise equipment, physical fitness, and realistic physical expectations.
- Assist the Business Office with administrative tasks such as preparing reports, compiling information and preparing bank deposits, etc.
- Continually monitors facility, including locker rooms for cleanliness and tidiness.
- Achieves monthly retail revenue goal established by the General Manager.
- Makes sure that everyone you encounter has a better day and a better visit to Elevate for having encountered you.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must have experience creating outstanding customer service experiences.
- Must be able to maintain a positive and outgoing perspective at all times.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must genuinely get excited about the idea of having a positive impact on others.
- Current CPR/AED certification.
- Physical demands include, but are not limited to bending, squatting, jumping, running, reaching, walking, hopping, spinning and kicking and the ability to lift 20 lb weights.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common business-related documents such as membership agreement. Ability to respond, orally and in writing, to common inquiries or complaints from customers or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information, orally and in writing, to members.
DON'T WAIT! APPLY TODAY AND START CHANGING LIVES WHILE YOU ELEVATE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL! WE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!