ORKIN IS THE LEADER IN THE PEST CONTROL INDUSTRY. Our purpose is to serve and help protect the world where we work, and the business’s we associate with. Operation Managers Trainees are exceptional experienced leaders, devoted to this purpose.
Orkin is seeking an experienced, dynamic Operations Manager Trainee who understands that a HIGH-PERFORMANCE CULTURE of revenue growth, profitability and customer satisfaction, is dependent upon a healthy employee culture.
If you love leading others, running a business and serving your community, then you will want to be a part of our Winning Tradition. You will learn our industry during your six – nine months of training and lead a team whose passion is to deliver exceptional service and expertise for families and businesses alike.
The successful Operations Manager will:
- Assume the leadership of an entire District upon completion of training.
- Have exceptional people skills, with a proven track record of leadership and development of others.
- Train and motivate a dedicated team responsible for the improvement of customer service and retention.
- Proven dynamic Sales Leadership skills, with a background of successful revenue growth, through motivating sales teams and holding them accountable for results.
- Possess Operational leadership skills, with experience in managing Profit and Loss statements, and balancing expense margins.
- Ability to recognize and develop talent; when recruiting, selecting and training, sales, service and management teams.
- Competitive compensation package with upward growth potential.
- A company vehicle, iPhone and iPad.
- Industry leading, comprehensive paid training programs.
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, maternity and life insurance. Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.
- 401(k) plan with company match and employee stock purchase plan.
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!!
Requirements: We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Additional context: competitive earnings, career, regional, region, management, military, leadership development program, operations leadership, manager trainee, general manager, service, construction, route, field, uniform, retail, restaurant, hotel, hospitality, management trainee