Harvard Maintenance is one of the largest and fastest growing privately owned providers of high-quality managed services in the United States. Our success over the last fifty years stems from Harvard's Inverted Pyramid®, which puts our employees first so they in-turn deliver Service Excellence to our clients. While the majority of our industry cleans for appearance alone, we Clean for Wellness, focusing on health and safety, sustainability, and asset preservation of our client's facilities.
Responsible for supporting the Director of Operations on all aspects of the operation.
- Work with Director of Operations to ensure all job budget sheets are adhered to and maintained monthly. Work with cost accountants to ensure changes are updated in Winteam accordingly.
- Responsible for monthly P&L review including detailed job level performance and variances.
- Direct, lead and oversee Account Managers and Supervisors by conducting regular status meetings.
- Ensure the health and safety of employees by consistently training/observing staff, auditing service locations and supporting Harvard’s safety program in conjunction with the Environmental Health & Safety Manager.
- Implement cost reduction and profit enhancing strategies, including tracking of monthly cost reduction strategies.
- Ensure service delivery is consistent with quality objectives and contractual requirements.
- Lead on-going efforts for process improvement to enhance productivity and increase efficiencies while sustaining a high level of quality.
- Assist in maintaining customer relations, customer satisfaction and retention.
- Support Director of Client Service Engagement and Account Executive in conducting quarterly business reviews with clients in accordance with contractual obligations and KPI’s.
- Support business development activities within the region including new account acquisition and above scope sales.
- Ensure the operations team follows and adheres to established company policies.
- Ensure all hiring, promotions and termination policies are followed.
- Ensure job inspections are performed by Account Manager and Supervisors and deficiencies are corrected.
- Ensure timekeeping is completed and reviewed daily and payroll is submitted in accordance with company policy.
- Ensure purchasing of supplies, equipment and inventory management meets budget parameters.
- Work to meet and exceed branch goals in accordance with predetermined KPI’s.
- Support Ops Coordinator functions in a back-up role as needed.
- Assist in the annual budget process as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Operations.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bi-Lingual preferred but not required.
- Minimum of (5) years’ experience in managing a janitorial operation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and handle several projects concurrently.
- Capability to build trust, value others, communicate effectively, collaborate with others, and solve problems creatively.
- Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relations with employees and other departments.
- Capacity to lead by example.
- Technical knowledge of all aspects of janitorial service delivery.
Harvard is offering a competitive salary structure and bonus including benefit package with medical, dental, life, and long-term disability (LTD) insurance along with 401K Savings Plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer