New Orleans, Louisiana
Position at All My Sons Moving and Storage
Managing the Operations of the branch location which includes ...
- Planning, scheduling, dispatching and monitoring quality assurance throughout the move process.
- Hiring the right crew members and training them effectively
- Our Operation managers also oversee Safety, Compliance, & DOT
- Selling and Leading your sales team
- Maintaining a high rating on Google & Facebook
- Meeting Monthly Revenue & Profit Projection
- Being Thoughtful, Fun-Loving, & Heroic to Our Customers.
- 3+ years of experience leading others
- Ability to become DOT certified
- Willing to participate in our pre-employment background and drug screening process
- Logistics background and experience a plus
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced busy environment
- Control expenses and keep margins tight.
- Must be able to lift at least 75 lbs. Position may require standing for long periods of time as well as bending, lifting and climbing stairs
- Able to commit to company paid training in Dallas, TX for 6-8 weeks
What do we have to offer?
Be in control of your own Success!! We offer a Base salary plus a Monthly bonus structure which is based on the profit of the branch. The more profitable you are, the more money you can make! Chase the Experience and the money will come.
What does that mean for me?
- A Solid Base Salary of $60,000.00 per year ($90k+ potential with percentage of profit included)
- Once you complete training, you will be eligible for a monthly bonus which is based on the Monthly % of branch profit. You manage the P&L and your results show in the size of your bonus.
- We have a Paid Training Program that allows you to hit the ground running once complete.
- Medical Benefits
- 1 week of paid vacation