Don’t just get a job… Get a Career, with Get Logistics LLC. We are a domestic freight forwarder that leverages a talented team, buying power, and technology to assist clients in efficiently connecting the dots in their supply chain. From moving shipments to taking the time to analyze the data and make insightful design changes, Get Logistics ensures that clients get more than another truck. When it comes to the team that makes these promises a reality, we focus on ensuring our employees have a great working environment. Our internal environment is driven by a few simple concepts.
- Ensure every team member has the resources to accomplish their job and improve the status quo.
- Encourage autonomy while simultaneously fostering teamwork.
- Be honest, be open, be awesome, be better
- GSD every day… Get Sh*t Done.
- Happy team members lead to happy clients. Contribute to the environment accordingly.
- Ask why… understand... improve… repeat.
Basic Overview of Role and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for the operations department, to include load planning, carrier management, and customer service.
Responsibilities may include the below functions.
- Manage the client’s experience to ensure consistent satisfaction.
- Identify and on-board new carriers
- Develop carrier infrastructure to include LTL Contracts and additional FTL providers
- Aid clients with shipments
- Book Shipments, track shipments, and ready shipments for billing.
- Assist Business Development with the acquisition of new clients.
- Analyze client opportunities and develop innovative solutions and associated pricing.
- Identify carriers to fulfill strategic opportunities.
- Assist with RFP’s.
- Ensure profit margin protection relative to quoted solutions.
- Foster and maintain relationships with carriers by serving as a source of information, designing improvements/solutions for their business needs, and providing guidance.
- Create unique solutions to prospect and client problems.
- Identify service/product improvements by monitoring industry trends and engaging in discussions with clients.
- Develop and sustain professional skills, technical knowledge and industry news by reviewing industry publications, attending workshops, and participating in training and ongoing education.
- Manage your pipeline to ensure consistent growth.
- Focus on your growth, client satisfaction, and achieving company goals.
General Traits Needed for Success:
The ideal candidate will possess and display the below attributes.
- Positive Attitude - Maintains a good outlook toward work, coworkers, and customers; Displays excellent customer service and leaves customers smiling; Strives to affect others positively;
- Confidence - Exhibits confidence in self and in work; Confident in ability to overcome obstacles; Comfortable with experiencing failures on the way to ultimate success.
- Strategic Thinker - Uses logic to think through problems and decisions; Consistently attempts solving problems/making decisions prior to seeking assistance.
- Adaptability - Views changes and new situations as opportunities for learning or growth; Has a positive attitude and overcomes challenges; Learns from failures and is not deterred by them; Willing to accept and embrace change when needed.
- Collaboration - Works effectively in a team; Facilitates mutually beneficial relationships; Strives to achieve team goals; Able to put personal differences aside for the benefit of the team; Proactively offers to help.
- Decision Making - Able to operate in an autonomous environment; works well under pressure; Balances multiple and often conflicting priorities; Comfortable with asking for help.
- Information Technology Fluency - Comfortable with basic productivity software; Basic ability to manipulate, store, delete, copy, and move digital files and navigate websites; Basic knowledge of Outlook.
Suitable candidates will have the following required experience/qualifications:
- Related professional experience in domestic logistics, warehousing, or supply chain
It is preferred, but not required, that candidates have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline
- Potential Performance Bonus
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k Savings Plan (Traditional & Roth Plans)
- Annual Corporate Sponsored 401k Contributions
- Health Insurance - employee and dependents (PPO & HMO) subsidized by company
- Dental Insurance - employee and dependents fully provided by company
- Vision Insurance - employee and dependents fully provided by company
- Short-term Disability Insurance fully provided by company
- Long-term Disability Insurance fully provided by company
- Group Life Insurance fully provided by company
- Various Additional Perks & Benefits
Get Logistics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Get Logistics LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, military discharge status (excluding dishonorable discharge), veteran status, citizenship status, or other legally protected status. We are all responsible for maintaining this policy.