Employers Pro Advantage Inc. a Native Alaskan Women owned sdb specializing in the placement of highly skilled professionals in Accounting and Finance, IT/MIS and legal services. Employers Pro Advantage Inc. has been in business since 1997 servicing New Mexico and the surrounding states with high results.
We are currently recruiting for a Director of Care Management to support organizational growth by maximizing the value of each clients experience by ensuring high-quality, consistency and a persistent focus on each clients needs.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Generate homecare clients from new or existing referral sources
- Coordinate, organize and maintain homecare cases
- Maintain documents, records and other related reports in an organized, timely and accurate manner
- Accurately identify/fulfill clients needs and requests
- Maintain ongoing communication with service coordinator
- Maintain compliance with state and federal regulations
- Assist with implementation of DNA, Joint Commission, state and federal policies and procedures
- Maintain active working knowledge of all state regulations as they pertain to CNAs homecare practice
- Assist in initial and annual competency reviews for field staff
- RN preferred, or Bachelors in related field and 8+ years industry experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exemplary Customer service skills
- Experience managing an agency using KPI's.