The Blue Raven Operations Manager is responsible for leading a team of employees and driving for performance excellence.
A strong candidate is a natural leader with strong instincts for the balance between quality, productivity and team morale. The Operations Manager will need to have excellent time management and communication skills while being adaptable to our ever changing, fast-paced work environment. Blue Raven provides best-in-class management training and a continuous improvement culture to build on your existing skills.
Work is primarily conducted at our home office in Orem, UT but occasional travel is required. Periodic weekend or evening work may also be required, depending on workload.
Responsibilities of the Operations Manager:
Candidates must have a high attention to detail and be resilient when faced with challenges in order to:
- Lead a diverse team of 6 to 12 people to achieve performance metrics and outcomes
- Evaluate employee work and providing regular coaching to employees
- Execute a series of daily audits – review accounts within specific stages to ensure accuracy and discover any needed resolutions
- Train employees on new procedures, ensuring timely and accurate implementation
- Resolve account escalations quickly and provide a high-quality resolution for customers
- Identify process improvement and root cause problems to reduce cycle times, improve homeowner experiences and facilitate complexity to make field operations simpler
- Take responsibility for individual and shared tasks
Qualifications for the Operations Manager:
A strong candidate will show evidence of the following in academic, personal and professional pursuits:
- High achievement, the ability to drive for results and obtain targets
- Management competence (preferably with a couple years of experience)
- Strategic decision making
- Analytical skills (preferably including Excel)
- Time management and communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, changing work environment
A four-year degree is required.
- $45K - $70K depending on experience
- End-of-year bonus, depending on company performance
- Best-in-class management training program
- PTO and Holidays
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Discounts for going solar
Blue Raven Solar - Residential Solar Company
Blue Raven Solar is a national leader in residential solar, and we are ranked #1 nationwide in customer satisfaction by SolarReviews.com. When Blue Raven Solar first started in 2014, there were 3 of us working out of a basement. Today, just 5 short years later, there are more than 1000 members of the Blue Raven family nationwide.
Our mission is to make homeowners’ lives better by saving them money, while increasing their reliance on clean and abundant renewable energy. We accomplish this by providing a world class customer experience through an innovative, reliable process and a speedy, high-quality installation.
Blue Raven Solar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to you and all other persons without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Blue Raven participates in E-Verify.
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.