WE BRING THE “WOW”!
ARE YOU READY TO BE A “WOW” MAKER?
GES, Global Experience Specialists, is a global event marketing company with over 90 years and 4,000 passionate employees in North America, Europe and the Middle East. We create some of the most incredible events in the world – think traveling entertainment exhibitions, global user groups, sales conferences, holiday extravaganzas and exhibitions of all sizes. From initial strategy to show-stopping audio visual, accommodations to insightful measurement – and every detail in between – we bring brands to life! The I&D Services Operations Manager proactively manages and coordinates all operational aspects of show site I&D operations, including: overseeing logistics, rigging, freight, electrical and decorating as it pertains to I&D projects. This individual delivers of the highest level of hassle-free customer service in the most efficient manner possible.
Our mission is to create memorable event experiences, and we count on our talented employees around the world help us do it. We are looking for team members who can dream up the impossible and deliver it.
Wow I Didn’t Know GES Did That: https://www.youtube.com/embed/Mh6q13ji8Hw
Epic Events by GES: https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZOfYAWqTqa8
Ultimate Retail Experiences: https://www.youtube.com/embed/tKx3SKwPWKA
- Proactively develop and manage project action plans for all assigned I&D projects.
- Supervise Local I&D Operations Teams on assigned jobs from “Job Launch Meeting” through post-show process..
- Work with the other team members as needed to ensure I&D labor quality.
- Alongside Senior Ops Manager, review and approve labor calls and staffing plans to ensure alignment with the project action plan, the estimator budget, and service requirements.
- Manage union labor on assigned projects.Address any issues that arise while on the show floor.
- Work with GES tradeshow to determine labor call were applicable
- Union leads and foreman
- Track performance metrics.
- Implement I&D Operations SOPs.
- Pro-actively develop and recommend process improvements to the I&D DOO and SOM team
- Ensure accurate show site record keeping in order to capture all LOB revenue.Complete other tasks as assigned by the Sr. Operations Manager.
- Provide training to I&D Coordinators where necessary to standardize billing practices and the documentation of materials, labor, and rental equipment.
- Work with the AE’s and AM’s to actively manage customer satisfaction.
- Operations Manager will serve as the forward facing customer service representative when the AE or AM is not available.
- Review client surveys to understand areas of excellence and areas for improvement
- Work with the AE’s, AM’s and Ops Teams to actively manage customer satisfaction
- Review client surveys to understand areas of excellence and areas for improvement.
- Work with I&D Operations Team to further understand GES shortcomings and look for areas of improvement.
- Serve as the point person regarding all customer property management procedures.
- Ensure customer property is tracked from city to city and that work orders for storage and refurbishment are filled out.
I&D Related Loss Prevention Management
- Ensure compliance with OHSA, DOT and safety requirements.
- Participate in grievance processes and contract negotiations when needed.
- College degree or equivalent level of industry experience preferred
- Three (3) to seven (7) years in an operational environmentCustomer service focused
- Prior supervisory/management experience within a unionized environment preferred
- Must display strong interpersonal skills in order to lead operations teams
- Results oriented, with a focus on project efficiency
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership capacity with successful experience leading a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage across a region.
- Successful experience managing in highly complex environments with multiple
stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated labor relations management experience.
- Strong customer service skills.
- May require travel
- Typically performs work in an office setting
- Typically performs work on the tradeshow floor, in noisy and crowded areas
- Frequently encounters uncomfortable temperatures, dust and/or other conditions
- Requires working both alone and with others in a team atmosphere
- Requires working with union and non-union employees
Our team members are our family, so we help our team members care for their families. The rewards of joining GES are extensive. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees. Here are some of the highlights:
- Competitive salaries
- 401K with company match
- Healthcare/vision/dental insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Career development program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee assistance program
- Vacation time
- Community involvement opportunities
- Team activities
And much more……