- Manages and coordinates the activities of multiple departments ensuring a productive, safe and inclusive work environment.
- Achieves productivity, process and quality goals for areas of responsibility. Identifies and removes barriers to achieving departmental goals.
- Ensures adequate staffing levels according to the departments’ workload. Coordinates necessary staffing changes across departments based on projected volume.
- Ensures proper safety focus and required safety processes/training are implemented.
- Maintains functional plans around workforce planning, communications planning, and operational planning.
- Understands and demonstrates Essendants' Core Values.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning, change management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate ability to solve problems, achieve results and foster strong customer service orientation.
- High degree of initiative, team building and dedication to effective positive change.
- Intermediate computer skills.