CHANGING THE WORLD FOR CHILDREN WITH AUTISM
At BlueSprig our mission has always been to change the world for children with autism. For us this means all children – regardless of whether or not they receive services from us.
We are driven by our values and they are the foundation for every decision we make. Our clinicians are committed to delivering the highest quality ABA therapy services and maintain the highest ethical standards.
We offer the best in training and ongoing professional development and are dedicated to leading the way in ABA research.
We are devoted to advocating for the rights of all children with autism.
We are proud of our Great Place to Work certification and our company culture that starts with a level playing field for all. BlueSprig is a community of professionals who are focused on living our values and serving our clients and families with compassion.
If you’re serious about quality, commitment to care, and leading with compassion, we guarantee you'll love being a part of the BlueSprig family!
The Operations Manager is an exempt role responsible for the day-to-day operations of the clinic. This position works collaboratively with the Clinical Director to ensure excellence in delivery and execution of daily operations. This position is responsible for hiring, scheduling, authorization management, and facility management, with an eye toward clinic financial sustainability.
- Accountable for operational activities across multiple disciplines.
- Work with the BlueSprig clinical and support services teams to accept and process referrals.
- Manage client authorizations and work with the support services team when authorization issues arise.
- Recruit, hire, and onboard Behavior Technicians and Registered Behavior Technicians.
- Collaborate with the Clinical Director to ensure the initial client intake is conducted in a timely manner.
- Audit the implementation of treatment programs.
- Ensure quality by managing the annual and ongoing training of the clinical team.
- Collaborate and build rapport with clients and employees to improve the likelihood of best possible outcomes
- Follows all policies and procedures, including but not limited to, confidentially and mandated reporting standards as set by the Blue Sprig
How do I know my experience is a good fit?
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least two years of related experience working in a health care setting.
- Familiarity with the field of autism spectrum disorder and ABA preferred.
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team setting preferred.
- Valid and current CPR certification.
- Computer systems fluency and ability to learn new programs rapidly.
- Experience in either a recruiting, sales, staffing, or scheduling role.
- Strong work ethic with an attention to detail and effective communication.
- Knowledge of general health insurance billing preferred but not required.
- Understanding of HIPAA and adherence to all policies.
- Ability to pass background clearance and reference checks.
- Works ethically and with integrity.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ability to bend, kneel, crouch, and spend time on your feet as well as an ability to lift items up to 25 pounds on occasion.