Evoqua has the strength of a major global business while embracing the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. Our innovative products have been solving the world’s water problems for more than 100 years. Today, we are building on that strong history of success – transforming water for our customers enriching the lives of consumers.
Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and services helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and equips the leisure and commercial industries to maximize productivity and profitability. Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help meet their needs for clean water.
What does it mean to work here. . .
Our Mindset: We put customers first. We know we succeed only when our customers succeed. To that end, we make decisions at lowest possible levels, at fastest possible speeds – freeing employees to respond to customers quickly and effectively without sacrificing safety or quality.
Our organization: We work as “One Evoqua”. We collaborate across our global enterprise. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, no single product, group or unit succeeds on their own, no matter how remarkable they are. We are one team.
Our People: We hire for brains and heart. We are industry experts who foster great relationships with colleagues and customers. We value technical knowledge and experience, alongside business insight and people smarts. We nurture both the hard and soft skills of our talent.
Our Leadership: We lead from where we are. We take ownership. We lead from all levels. We value the opportunity to grow, as a business and as people. We hold each other accountable to make the right things happen for maximum performance.
Our promise: Grow with the Best. We grow with the best. We are on the move. As the world’s first choice for water solutions, our workplace will continue to evolve and expand, and so will the opportunities. This is a workplace that nourishes talented people. Immerse yourself . . . in Evoqua.
Apply today to join our 4000 professionals around the world as we pursue our purpose: Transforming Water. Enriching Life.
This position has full ownership for business operation and performance of assigned customer base, inclusive of Oregon, Washington and Idaho, Western Wyoming, and Western Canada. The incumbent will maintain an ever-increasing customer base as well as operations contribution (direct assigned revenue and cost) performance, and customer satisfaction. Strive to consistently achieve financial targets and safety objectives in a fast-paced high transaction and customer focused environment.
- Full operations contribution, inventory, AR, and capital expenditures ownership
- Expand wallet share within existing customers and deliver high level of customer intimacy
- Responsible for Account Management including the Account Management Review process and metrics, including managing attrition
- Ensure efficient service execution of all new and existing business to deliver world class business
- Deploy, execute, and focus on the Light Industry vision, mission and strategy for the business, coordinating with the overall strategy of the Light Industry
- Enable entrepreneurial and innovative thought leadership
- Empower employees to explore operational efficiencies and expanded service offerings
- Collaborating with business partners to manage day-to-day challenges and issues associated with operating the business
- Maintaining comprehensive knowledge of the competitors' strengths, weaknesses, and competitive advantages
- Communicates with all levels of the organization
- Understands that effective communication is vital to successfully conducting business inside and outside the company
- Ensures communication flows freely up, down and across reporting lines
- Continually assesses and attracts best talent
- Understands that businesses ultimately win or lose based on the quality of people in the organization
- Seeks to develop and train best in class talent through performance management and a balance of internal development/promotion and external hiring
- Continuous Improvement of operational efficiencies at all levels of the business, drive the organization for ongoing productivity, customer satisfaction and profitability improvement
- Drive best in class EH&S culture and processes, including LPS program stewardship
- Strong communication, organization and planning skills
- Business and financial acumen in both commercial & operations processes
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a complex dynamic environment
- Understand the business and dynamics; be a strategic thinker and help create a vision
- Comfortable and effective working in a matrix environment with indirect reporting of several core functions
- Internally work with management and business partners on advanced operational, commercial and financial matters.
- Proven leader with ability to collaborate with stakeholders
- Externally work with customers, vendors and subcontractors
- Ownership of all decisions made impacting the area of business, in alignment with corporate authority levels
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, Management or a related field required.
- Advanced degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Typically 8+years’ experience in management and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge
- Proven leadership and collaboration skills with the ability to effectively supervise, coach and influence employees
Ability to manage geographically dispersed workforce.
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.