Operations Manager System Svcs, Full Time, INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center
Job Code: 0254
The Operations Manager System Services will report to the Executive Vice President, Chief Physician Executive and serve as a resource to a Managing Director, President or Vice President assisting with analytics, strategic planning, business development and operational support.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
* Provides support as assigned to the Managing Director, President or Vice President for special projects / initiatives in their areas of responsibilities.
* Champions the ongoing design, redesign and improvement of operational processes to enhance organization success.
* Supports clinical, operational, service, and team excellence initiatives as assigned
Reports to the Managing Director, President or Vice President as assigned
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):Keyboarding/Dexterity: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Sedentary (exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Normal office environment.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* Bachelors degree in business, health administration, or a related discipline, Masters degree preferred.
* Previous work experience within a healthcare field
* Knowledge of contemporary healthcare management issues through recent training or appropriate certifications preferred
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English