This position is a critical role in the implementation and sustainability of the Business Process Excellence specific to Remarketing and Recovery Operations. They will partner with site leadership to identify, prioritize and execute process improvement projects within their area of responsibility. They will support the Remarketing Sr. Director in the deployment of a process management culture by assisting in training of staff, strategy communication, BPMS etc. They will be trained in BPMS, and other improvement methodologies to further drive process excellence. They serve as a change agent, problem solver, facilitator, and project manager.
* Responsible for working with the Remarketing and Recovery Leaders to ensure standardization and promotion of the process excellence program including business process management construction and development of critical process requirement repository
* Responsible for leading projects by working with operations and driving for results of each project.
* Responsible for presenting project status and updates to project champions and executive leaders.
* Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
* Bachelor degree preferred
* At least two (3) years financial services experience or quality related experience required.
* Demonstrated success in team leadership or project management
* Demonstrated ability to create presentations, documents, spreadsheets, databases, etc. with
* Windows-based software, as well as proficiency with the internet.
* Consultative, influencing, conflict management and negotiation skills.
* Ability to conduct presentations to individuals and groups.
* Demonstrated interpersonal skills in order to effectively communicate with project teams, as well as Ally Servicing's management
* Excellent organizational skills
Business Unit/Enterprise Function Description
Ally Servicing is part of Ally's Dealer Financial Services business and is a leading auto finance customer service organization with a portfolio of 4 million accounts. Ally is a full spectrum auto servicing organization including value streams from customer care to remarketing, and many support areas. It is a fast-paced, challenging and collaborative working environment. Our employees are focused on consistently delivering a superior customer experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled