Relocation Expenses Authorized
Responsible for implementation and maintenance of store systems, including: development of reports and information tools for analysis and decision making; provides technical guidance and advice on NEX applications, policies, and programs. Assists with annual budgets and forecasting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Participates in the development and implementation of business systems, policies, procedures, new programs and technical correspondence relating to Store Operations.
- Coordinates with other Branches, Codes, Districts and Stores to synchronize data collection efforts and broadcasting of information to field personnel.
- Provides a wide range of Store Operations support to the Field as required.
- Performs as a project leader during the implementation of business systems. This includes participation in systems development and preparing directives for field training.
- Participates in Business Intelligence (Data Warehouse) initiatives and future report development to support HQ and Field personnel with critical information supporting business operations.
- Assists with annual budgets and forecasting.
- Assists the Code N Lead for Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery and Crisis Action Team ( CAT ) participation.
- Assists with the maintenance of the Store Management Utility ( SMU ) for functionality and efficient tool for communication.
- Works under the general supervision of the Code N9 Business Analyst who coordinates the priorities, deadlines, and scope of assignments. Exercises a high degree of independence and actively participates with other Code N, NR associates as well as other Codes on Store Operational matters.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Total of (6) six years of experience consisting of the following:
GENERAL EXPERIENCE: Three (3) year’s experience in administrative or technical work that demonstrated the ability and aptitudes required to perform technical, managerial or analytical work involving business analysis.
SUBSTITUTION OF EDUCATION FOR EXPERIENCE: One year of academic study in a business discipline above the high school level may be substituted for 9 months of experience, up to a maximum of a 4-year bachelor's degree for 3 years of general experience.
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: Three (3) years of progressive experience in retail merchandising, store operations and/or logistics, accounting/finance/audit including operations management; retail operation performance; analysis of operating budgets, accounting/finance/audit, inventory management practices and procedures; development and evaluation of sales objectives and expense control programs; development and implementation of sales promotion programs; or similar work that demonstrated the knowledge and ability to perform the work of the position.