KEY JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Program manager with responsibility for driving cross functional pre-production and production operations activities while interfacing directly with demanding customer
- Customer facing manager coordinates all activities related to key external customer operations team. Responds to customer requests, coordinates customer communications, and coordinate manufacturing change requests that require customer approval.
- Drive internal cross functional activities that directly involve customers. These activities include the resolution of manufacturing issues, pre-production correlations, customer production readiness audits, customer reports, and resolution of customer complaints during production.
- Provides first-level support for external and internal customer operations requests.
- Regular reporting on project status to internal management team
- Drive APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) activities
- Host daily/weekly meetings as necessary with customer and/or internal management teams
- Customer audit planning
- Professional communication within the project team.
- Coordinate communications between Sales, Operations, Quality, and Engineering
- Manage the Industrialization of approved changes.
- BS in engineering or technical field; MS/PhD and MBA preferred
- 10years of professional experience in the Semiconductor industry in a similar position or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience interfacing with demanding customer
- Demonstrated leadership and successes in cross functional environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with MES (CAMSTAR), MS Project, MS Powerpoint, MS Excel, Oracle Agile
- Some travel required (10%)