Join the team who values your skills and expertise. From intelligence and cybersecurity to vulnerability assessment and mission assurance, Cherokee Nation Strategic Programs (CNSP) brings experience and results. Building on a reputation as a dedicated, disciplined and tightly knit organization, CNSP supports DOD and other federal clients in their critical, strategic and operational programs. CNSP is looking for qualified talent to give our clients the support they deserve and the quality they expect from our team - a team of experts, like you.
Cherokee Nation Strategic Programs is part of Cherokee Federal - a team of tribally owned federal contracting companies focused on building solutions, solving complex challenges, and serving the nation's mission around the globe for more than 60 federal clients.
For more information, visit cherokee-federal.com .
The Operations Research Analyst at a Journeymen level will assist with operational management through financial and operational analysis, reporting, and market research as it pertains to facility management
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creates, maintain, and update financial databases and spreadsheets.
- Generates various financial reports.
- Works Program Managers to provide internal shared service coordination and support.
- Performs new market research for potential opportunities outside the United States and provides summary reports to operational decision makers.
- Assists with contract-specific budget and spending status tracking and trend analysis.
- Works in cooperation with the Technical Director and International Division in the development of systems to support non-standard government programs.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Conduct trending and analysis on historical data and upcoming requirements to support budget and execution planning
- This position will not have supervisory or management authority
Education and/or Experience:
- A Master's degree is strongly desired
- A Bachelor's Degree is required; preferably in a business or facility management related field
- At least five (5) years of experience in facility management is required; preferrably in a federal setting
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of engineering practices and quality assurance and quality control principles is recommended; preferably in a federal setting
- Working knowledge of federal and state facility, building & construction codes/guidelines is recommended
- US citizenship is required with the ability to obtain a clearance and/or a Common Access Card (CAC)
- The ability to successfully pass a drug screen and a federal background check is mandatory
- Primarily performed in a secured federal office setting, a controlled office environment as well as working outside in a job site environment
About Cherokee - Federal
Cherokee Federal - a division of Cherokee Nation Businesses - is a team of tribally owned federal contracting companies focused on building solutions, solving complex challenges, and serving the nation's mission around the globe for more than 60 federal clients. Our team of companies manages nearly 1,000 projects of all sizes across the construction, consulting, engineering and manufacturing, health, and technology portfolios.
Since 2012, the Cherokee Federal team of companies has won more than $5 billion in government contracts. Our 3,000+ employees work in 26 countries, 50 states and 2 U.S. territories.
Why choose Cherokee Federal? Visit our website and learn about the great reasons to join our team. Cherokee-Federal.com
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster ; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision ; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2020 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.