Quantum Research International, Inc. (Quantum) provides our national defense and federal civilian and industry customers with services and products in the following main areas: 1) Cybersecurity and Information Operations; 2) Space Operations and Control; 3) Aviation Systems; 4) Ground, Air and Missile Defense, and Fires Support Systems; 5) Intelligence Programs Support; 6) Experimentation and Test; 7) Program Management; and (8) Audio/Visual Technology Applications. Quantum's Corporate Office is located in Huntsville, AL, but Quantum actively hires for positions nationwide and internationally. We pride ourselves on providing high quality support to the U.S. Government and our Nation's Warfighters. In addition to our corporate office, we have physical locations in Aberdeen, MD; Colorado Springs, CO; Shalimar, FL; and Tupelo, MS
Operations Research/System Analysis (ORSA) Analyst requirement is to produce analysis and decision support products to underpin critical decisions by leaders and managers at all levels of the Department of the Army. The ORSA Analyst recommends potential solutions for complex strategic, operational, tactical, and business issues. ORSAs are an integral part of Title 10 roles to organize, man, train, equip, sustain, and resource transformation in the Army.
- Provide analysis, reviews, and recommendations in support of validation, prioritization, and approval of future Warfighter requirements to include validation of Army JCIDS documents (ICD, CDD, CPD) in support of the AROC or JROC process.
- Provide analysis, reviews, and recommendations in support of validation, prioritization, and approval of Operational Needs Statements (ONS) in support of current operations and the Army requirements.
- Support the development of investment and resourcing strategies for Army and Joint programs.
- Apply knowledge of Army regulations; Army Force Development decisions, policies and procedures; and relevant documentation in performing required analysis, develop briefings, coordinate findings, develop recommendations, and present findings on regulations, directives, and studies.
- Identify and study purpose methods, key assumptions and alternatives, and conclusions.
- Use expertise and experience to help generate ideas for new programs, perform analysis, participate with decision-makers in setting project goals; and bring analytical rigor and knowledge of issues and studies to the EE PEG decision process.
- Support the development and coordination of short term as well as deliberate study plans in support of the resourcing processes, critical problem resolution, and generation of required products..
- Bachelor's degree in operations research, applied mathematics, statistics, engineering (Systems or Industrial), or computer science.
- Minimum of 4 years ORSA experience at most senior levels of the military such as the HQDA, MACOMS, or Army Service Component Commands.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting analytical studies using a variety of mathematical, statistical, and other operations research techniques to identify and define problems, develop and investigate alternative courses of action, and present findings and recommendations. Army Force Development preferred skill set
- Ability to build, evaluate and model modernization, resourcing, equipment distribution and readiness using optimization software e.g., GAMS/CPLEX- SAS expereince and knowledge is strongly preferred for the position.
- Current minimum of Interim may be considered/SECRET security clearance is preferred/required for this position. Employee must maintain a minimum of a SECRET security clearance at all times.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. *Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.