Operations Specialist will provide back up for all key mail center positions in the incumbents’ absence, as well as assist in planning, directing, and coordinating activities at government mail centers to ensure that goals are accomplished in a timely manner.
- Keep accurate records and files according to contract/company standards.
- Maintain case records according to CARF standards
- Responsible for keeping current diagnostic and medical information on all consumers.
- Keep Open communication with contract representatives and corporate personnel
- Cover all positions in mail center.
- Input time sheets, MODAPTS, Safety Reports, Status Reports, and QA inspections for identified locations.
- Develop a system for auditing files.
- Supervise and cover the accountable mail section during other employee vacations and illness periods.
- Perform mail center closing procedures when scheduled ∙Perform other duties as assigned
- Participate in all other training required by funding sources and/or the corporation such as Human Rights training
- Submit to a criminal background check and drug testing as required
Qualifications: Education, Experience and Certification(s)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years’ experience in postal operations, one of which was in a supervisory capacity.
- Requires computer knowledge and experience leading to proficiency in software packages for spread sheet operations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- With excellent organizational, communication, and writing skills, the ideal candidate will be attentive to detail.
- Proactive in identifying safety risks and implementing best practices.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with Web-based applications.
- Ability to read and interpret operational and safety policies and protocols, and corporate policies
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of employees of the organization; excellent customer service skills
- A well organized and self-directed individual who is a team player.
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of the organization
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service abilities and skills
- Typing ability is required
- Contract specification may require additional competencies
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to walk and sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
What We Offer – for Benefit Eligible Employees May Include: For eligible employees only – (Include only for Regular Staff Only) Exclude SCA, Union & Executive
Because ServiceSource hires the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program which features:
- Health coverage for you and your family through Medical, Dental, and Vision plans.
- Financial protection with 100% company paid Disability, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance.
- A 403(b)-Retirement plan in which the company matches dollar for dollar on a generous percentage matching up to 3% of your contribution.
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending and Health Savings accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars.
- To help you manage your work and life needs, we offer an Employee Assistance Program, Wellness Program, and Tuition Assistance.
- A generous paid time-off program in which the benefits increase based on your tenure with the company.
ServiceSource is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. If accommodation is needed in the application process, arrangements can be made with the local regional office http://www.servicesource.org/contact-us.We are an E-Verify Employer and a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment background checks are required for all employment positions.
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT:
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information