What's cool about this job
Provide support services to HQ Operations, and Mail Services, as required. The Operations Specialist reports to the Lead Maintenance Technician and Campus Manager with functional relationships in all HQ departments.
- Provide conference room setup and support at HQ while establishing communication with requestors
- Oversee maintenance of conference rooms and conference room equipment, reporting maintenance issues in a timely manner to the Lead Maintenance Technician and/or Campus Manager
- Monitor campus grounds, conference rooms, and restrooms for cleanliness
- Work in conjunction with the Lead Maintenance Technician, Campus Manager, and/or Administrative Services team on special projects.
Bring your passion and expertise
- Ability to work well with limited supervision
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Have the ability to clearly convey and accurately receive information by a variety of methods
- Possess knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Working knowledge of audio-visual equipment and general maintenance a plus
- Be able to respond to facilities’ emergencies as requested to evaluate and assist in proper response
- Flexible hours may be required due to adverse weather or special conditions, working in conjunction with Lead Maintenance Technician and Campus Manager
- Be able to lift at least 40 lbs.
- Proven work performance that demonstrates an ability to work well with others
- Must have an excellent driving record and a valid Washington State driver’s license
- Possess the ability to use productive work methods, exercise sound judgment, and display initiative and innovation on the job