· Facilitates proper onsite communication and organization in the Atlanta Clubs and Theaters venues. This one position covers all three Atlanta Clubs & Theaters venues: Buckhead Theatre, Roxy and Tabernacle.
· Provides overall leadership and support for all staff and management by creating the appropriate culture and character of the venue through his/her own personal and professional conduct
· Manages physical plant/facility to ensure proper maintenance and repairs. May also include over seeing the implementation of capital building projects.
· Maintains positive talent relations by developing a solid understanding of the music industry, to ensure that artists and industry representatives have positive experiences in the venue
· Ensures that all special events are executed properly, to the client’s satisfaction
· Creates very positive guest relations/experiences in a manner that portrays an energetic, sympathetic image of the venue
· Assists with running and overseeing night of show operations, including, but not limited to, event staff/security and cleaning staff
· Minimum 2 years experience as an operations supervisor or higher in a hospitality related business
· Excellent written and oral communication
· Must have a background in venue operations to include, production, special events and maintenance.
· Live music venue or event experience
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and database programs.
· Must be available to work Evenings, weekends and holidays if needed.
· Able to walk, stand, climb stairs, and sit for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift, carry and/or move objects up to 50lbs
· Working environment is fast-paced, often loud and stressful.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.