Automated Building Components� Millwork Division�has a 1st Shift Operations Supervisor�position available.� This is an excellent opportunity for a hardworking, continuous improvement-minded leader with production experience looking for an opportunity to impact the performance of an already solid company.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Supervise and coordinate the day to day operations of the ABC Interior Shop employees, including but not limited to: Receiving, scheduling, delegating work assignments, truck loading, facility layout, and equipment inspections and maintenance
- Communicating across all levels of the organization to ensure an empowered successful team
- Managing the workforce to achieve productive goals and performance standards
- Assist in physical inventory of materials and supplies and ensure adequate inventory levels
- Coordinate all safety programs to ensure compliance and mitigate risk to our team and our property � oversee housekeeping of the warehouse and eliminate any safety hazards��
- Provide back up to Dispatch and Pre-finished departments
- Work alongside team members allowing for continuous feedback and mentoring to help each team member grow and succeed
The right person for this role will have a proven record of successfully identifying a problem and implementing a solution.� This individual will be successful at communicating with all levels of the organization.� We are looking for a leader who has strong team building skills and can take us to the next level. Bilingual abilities are preferred but not required.
At�ABC Millwork,�we understand that our success depends on the success of our customers and our employees. For our customers, that means delivering quality products and exceptional customer service at fair prices. Our recipe for success is no secret. We have thrived as a company since 1897 by sticking to our principles and being true to ourselves and our customers. We make money the old fashioned way � through hard work � where honesty, integrity, and continuous improvement guide our daily operations.
Benefits you will enjoy in the Operations Supervisor role include:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Matching
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Career Stability
- Training and Development
- And Much More!