The O’Brien Organization is looking for an Operations Supervisor to join our team. A Operations Supervisor leads a team of 3-5 multi-million dollar McDonald’s restaurants. To be a successful candidate, an Operations Supervisor maintains high standards for their management team while coaching them to a shared success. They use their creativity and drive to raise an already high performing business to the next level.
- Provide leadership, oversight and direction to multiple restaurants within the organization.
- Actively identify, train and develop management talent on all levels within the restaurant.
- Ensure restaurants meet McDonald’s QSC (quality, service, cleanliness) standards.
- Grow sales and transactions profitability to meet and exceed goals.
- Minimum 3 years of management experience in a multi-unit, food service environment..
- Lead, inspire, coach and develop some amazing people.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with a diverse workforce.
- Champion change and innovation, executing for results.
- Positive, proactive and customer-driven attitude.
- Superior organizational skills and an ability to manage changing priorities without interruption.
- Must be open to flexible scheduling to meet the needs of our 364 day a year business.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Awesome salary
- Bonus Program
- Company vehicle
- Competitive benefits including: medical, dental, vision, life, paid time off, retirement
- A positive, team-oriented work environment
- Relocation Assistance